Security Bulletin: Microsoft's last "Patch Tuesday" update fixed some 117 vulnerabilities in Windows 10
Microsoft's last "Patch Tuesday" update fixed some 117 vulnerabilities in Windows 10, 25 of which are rated critical.
Microsoft has not seen any of these vulnerabilities exploited in the wild.
Regardless, I wanted to remind you to make certain you have updates enabled in Windows 10 and proper anti-virus installed.
Also, keep The Nerd Cave in mind if you have issues with your computer.
Some basic maintenance checks include:
- Checking for slow start-up programs.
- Removing unwanted background programs that could be slowing down your computer.
- Virus and malware scanning.
- Making sure effective Anti-Virus software is installed and working.
- Scanning for a corrupt file system that could lead to damaged or missing files in the future.
- Checking for possible hardware upgrades that could improve PC performance.
I also offer a number of personalized computer services such as resolving specific software or configuration issues with your computer or other hardware.
Jeffrey Cobb (Owner/Operator)